This group is dedicated to the patrons and enthusiasts of the Research Library at Rosicrucian Park.
Established in 1939 by Ralph M. Lewis, the dedicatory address stated that the Library "was to be devoted not to a mere preservation of established and accumulated knowledge, but would be used, in addition, to push outwards the boundaries of learning to add to that which is already known."
Saturdays and Sundays - 12 noon to 4 pm
Except Major Holidays
For additional assistance/ reference questions please e-mail with name, contact information, and inquiry to email@example.com